The Sierra Wireless AirLink Fastrack Xtend GPRS programmable gateway offers quad-band GPRS connectivity in a ruggedized, plug-and-play form factor.
It allows easy integration in a wide range of industrial equipment and can also be used as a standalone product.
It features an open-standard expansion card interface, enabling you to add additional IO connectivity or features like GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee and more. Use Sierra Wireless expansion cards or develop your own. Expansion cards from Sierra Wireless include:
- Expansion card GPS+IO
- Expansion card Ethernet
- ARM 946, 32-bit, 104Mhz processor equipped with Open AT(R) real-time operating system
- Quad-band EDGE connectivity for 850, 900, 1800 and 1900MHZ frequency bands
- Supports GSM, GPRS, EDGE and CSD
- Full IPR protection
- Unparalleled expandability
- Fully programmable ARM9 processor, programmable in C/C++ or Lua
- Sierra Wireless Software Suite
- Rugged embedded SIM available for reliable operation in harsh environments
- Plug-and-play functionality